Welcome to another Monday Motivational! Our first camp officially started today and we are in the full swing of things. All of our counselors and staff are full of energy, and ready to show each camper the love of Christ! Our theme for this summer is “Rooted” and we are taking every opportunity we get to teach them about the importance of being rooted, and whom it is they should be rooted in. We have a great week ahead of us and I wanted to offer some ways for you to partner along side us even if you are not here at Camp with us.
With our goal being to teach every camper how to be rooted and who to be rooted in we need lots of prayer! It is no easy task to make sure that each camper hears and understands what we are trying to teach them. Please partner with us this week in praying for these things specifically:
- The hearts and minds of the campers will be open and receptive to what they are being taught throughout the week
- The Spirit will lead and move through all of our bible studies, devotionals, and evening services
- The counselors will not grow tired or weary
- Our staff will function as a single unit with the common purpose of presenting the gospel of Christ in all that we do
- That life changing experiences will take place this
This week is full of girls that come from the inner city of Knoxville. That means that most, if not all, are very far out of their comfort zones. We want to make sure that we make camp as pleasant and productive as possible before they go back and it wouldn’t be possible without your help. Thank you in advance for your willingness to serve along side us. Your prayers are a driving force of encouragement to all of our staff and counselors while they are here sharing Christ with the campers!